In a professional Diploma programme that reinvigorates and ramps up as a Yogi journey with an entrepreneurial attitude and a wonderful vision to start entrepreneurship, evolve as a successful entrepreneur.
The Lincoln Professional Diploma Program takes a unique approach to entrepreneurship development and personal growth, drawing on the passion and perspectives of our faculty, participants, and environment to help you transition from a Yoga Instructor to a Yogi Entrepreneur, drive change on a professional level, and make a difference in the world at large. Discover a thrilling new path to entrepreneurship. Create a global network that will last forever.
Entrepreneurship adds value and advances society. It is a multidisciplinary subject that relies on information and abilities from a range of fields. Entrepreneurial ventures are successful when students can see and evaluate opportunities, as well as take action to pursue them.
The program’s curriculum incorporates classic Yoga Philosophy elements. Students can gain an awareness and grasp of the entrepreneurial process through a combination of academic and practical experiences. Graduates will be able to comprehend the motivations, actions, and methods required to develop, implement, and sustain new ideas and initiatives after completing the programme.
This course will expose students to Hatha Yoga’s history, tradition, and philosophy, with a focus on ethical Hatha Yoga practise. Students will discover core concepts of how to use this information to facilitate a strong Yoga Asana, Pranayama, and meditation practise, as well as how to apply these principles in everyday life, through the study of both traditional and modern texts. Additionally, as a Hatha Yoga teacher, students learn and practise ways for effectively introducing these ideas. With the study of the pertinent information, skill, and crucial areas that distinguish a Yoga instructor from a Yoga entrepreneur.
- Describe and discuss the ancient roots of modern Hatha Yoga
- Define and discuss the 8 Limb Yoga Path, with emphasis on ethical principles and application on/off the mat;
- Identify basic principles of Energy & Subtle Body Anatomy of universal elements, and associations as related to Hatha Yoga Asana and personal wellbeing;
- Identify and explain subtle anatomy principles as related to Hatha Yoga;
- Describe basic and advanced Pranayama and Mindfulness techniques;
- Define basic Sanskrit terminology Asana names, alphabet, Chakras, Yamas, Niyamas); (i.e.
- Demonstrate ability to integrate philosophical teachings, lifestyle, and ethical principles, into an Asana-based practice.
- Explore and develop an understanding in all areas as an entrepreneurship
Who should attend this course?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master his or her own body.
- This course is intended for anyone with a passion to become a yogi entrepreneurship.
- This course is aimed at beginners, so no previous experience with yoga is necessary.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ethics & Lifestyle. History, tradition, and philosophy of Hatha Yoga with emphasis on the ethical practice of Hatha Yoga. Study of classical/modern text. Foundational concepts of how to use knowledge to facilitate strong Yoga Asana, Pranayama, meditation practice.
- Teaching Methodologies & Professional Development & Practicum. Here we will talk about the basic premises and rules of yoga practices. Participants have more understanding of the instructor’s code of conduct and general class structure. Course participants are required to do class observations and practicum to graduate from the course.
- Yoga Asana. Demonstrate ability to integrate philosophical teachings, lifestyle, and ethical principles, into an Asana-based practice.
- Pranayama & Mindfulness. Describe basic and advanced Pranayama and Mindfulness techniques.
- Mudras & Bandhas. Mudras can be described as psychic, emotional, devotional and aesthetic gestures and attitude. Here we will discuss on four mudras. Yogis have experiences mudras as attitudes of energy flow, intended to link individual pranic force with universal or cosmic force.
- Anatomy & Physiology. Become familiar with priorities and guidelines for studying and utilizing knowledge of anatomy and physiology in teaching.
- Yoga, Ayurveda & The Theory of the Elements Introduction. Introduce the philosophical foundations of Ayurveda and its relationship to yoga.
- Yoga Of Business. Entrepreneurship adds value and advances society as a whole. It is a multidisciplinary subject that relies on information and abilities from a range of fields. Entrepreneurial ventures are successful when students are able to recognise and evaluate opportunities, as well as take action to pursue them.
June 2022 Intake (Klang Valley)
Date: 18 June 2022 – 20 August 2022 (Every Saturday)
Time: 8.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue: Ahimsa Yoga Academy, 7-2, Jalan Equine 1C, Taman Equine, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.
June 2022 Intake (Kota Kinabalu)
Date: 6 June 2022 (Monday) – 10 June 2022 (Friday)
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue: Kota Kinabalu Marriott Hotel, Lot G, 23A, Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Any question? Please contact us at +60168333033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.