The International Yoga Instructor Course (Advanced) is to provide in-depth training for professional level Hatha Yoga teachers. Course is being focused on developing an advanced understanding of how to effectively teach Asana, Pranayama and meditation to all levels and conditions of students. We look in considerably greater depth at each of the topics considered essential in your ongoing development as a professional yoga teacher.
Open to students who have completed the International Yoga Instructor Course (Foundation).
TECHNIQUES TRAINING & PRACTICE
- Mastering Hatha & Vinyasa flow – participants are exposed to yoga asanas with variations and modification to enhance teaching techniques.
- Management Of Yoga Class
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Pranayama – Nadis are subtle energy channels in the human body that can get blocked due to various reasons. Here, participants learn and practice breathing techniques that help clear these blocked energy channels, thus calming the mind.
- Bandhas are to be understood clearly prior to practice and its practices are to be observed progressively.
- Shatkarma- Students will learn the powerful cleansing techniques aimed at cleaning the lower intestines and the colon, removing toxins and cooling the body. These techniques help to maintain the health of the practitioner.
- Dharana – Manas Dharana, where the state of meditation is another step closer.
YOGA PHILOSOPHY, ETHICS & LIFESTYLE
- The Three Doshas, The Five Kosha, The Nadis & Chakras
- Yoga philosophy – The Five States of the Mind, Vritti – The Five Modifications of the Mind, Yoga Sutra
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & PRACTICUM
- Participants are required to do class observations and practicum to graduate from the course.
- Professional Development: Yoga-related professional organizations, general professionalism including timeliness, consistency, cleanliness, business, branding & marketing
- Entrepreneurship & Retail Management
- Deeper knowledge of yoga & learn all aspects of the practices.
- Experience hands-on approach.
- Become aware of the inner structure of your body – use Asanas to prevent diseases.
- Develop new skill for extra income or career backup.
- Understand the fusion of corporate business practice & yoga ethics.
- Receive personal coaching for precision & accuracy in practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in sequences to advance your yoga practice to next level.
- This course is aimed at intermediates, so previous experience with yoga is necessary.
Any question? Please contact us at +60168333033 or email us at email@example.com.