The International Yoga Instructor Course (Foundation) is specifically designed based on a few decades of in depth study into the science and art of teaching yoga. Empower yourself with our exclusive and unique approach to teaching yoga. Get the techniques correct and deliver them with utmost confidence, care and professionalism.
A nose to breathe, body to relax and mind to be connected.
TECHNIQUES TRAINING & PRACTICE
- Understanding and context of asanas complete sequencing (asana, pranayama, meditation) to achieve particular effect safely
- Hatha yoga series, asanas practice , participants are expos
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Shared anatomical and alignment principles plus contraindications
- Pranayama techniques along with the understanding of proper breathing.
- Shavasana is the most natural way of re-energising the body and mind. It is primary vehicle of the energisation process. Participants learn to instruct transition gracefully from movement to stillness in class.
- Yoga Nidra (one aspect of pratyahara) in class, understand of Yoga Nidra is a systematic method of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
- Guide to Bandhas
- Mudras can be described as psychic, emotional, devotional and aesthetic gestures and attitude. Here we will discuss on four mudras. Yogis have experiences mudras as attitudes of energy flow, intended to link individual pranic force with universal or cosmic force.
YOGA PHILOSOPHY, ETHICS & LIFESTYLE
- Introduction to Yoga philosophy
- 8 Limbs of Yoga by Patanjali
- 4 Paths of yoga: Karma, Bhakti, Jnana, Raja yoga
- The streams of yoga
- Yogic Diet & three Gunas
- Scope of Practice, Code of Conduct, & Self-reflection on how yoga ethics relate to practice and teaching
TEACHING METHODOLOGIES, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & PRACTICUM
- The teaching team’s goal is to prepare you to be ready to begin teaching upon graduation. They focus heavily on the most critical elements of teaching: sequencing your classes, verbally cueing your classes, manually guiding your students, and being technically accurate in your description of postures, techniques and philosophy.
- Practicum: Knowledge, skills & experience teaching!
- Deeper knowledge of yoga & learn all aspects of the practices.
- Experience hands-on approach.
- Become aware of the inner structure of your body – use Asanas to prevent diseases.
- Develop new skill for extra income or career backup.
- Understand the fusion of corporate business practice & yoga ethics.
- Receive personal coaching for precision & accuracy in practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master his or her own body.
- This course is aimed at beginners, so no previous experience with yoga is necessary.
- After completing this course, you are eligible to continue with the International Yoga Instructor Course (Advanced).
Any question? Please contact us at +60168333033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.