Being a Pregnancy Yoga Instructor allows you to bask in the JOY of…
- Teaching two at a time
- Celebrating natural pregnancy without much medical intervention
- Implementing vital pre natal teachings from the core
- Bringing total awareness to one self and in bonding with the baby in the womb
- Witnessing a month to be enjoying her pregnancy with grace, joy and calmness
- Learning a niche and gratifying art
Who should join this course?
It is ideal for qualified yoga teachers, recent teacher training graduates or those still completing their yoga teacher training who want to specialise in the growing field of prenatal and postnatal yoga.
The course is also beneficial for keen yoga practitioners who are pregnant or new mothers. It will help to deepen your knowledge of how yoga can support you during these new and exciting stages in your life.
What you will learn?
- Pregnancy yoga & its benefits
- Yoga philosophy for pregnant women
- How to prepare class materials & use props
- Fundamentals of pregnancy specific anatomy
- Advance adjustments for pregnancy asanas
- Postnatal / Postpartum
- The different hormonal stage
- Asana modifications & variations
- Safety guidelines for specific pregnancy issues
- Pranayama (breathing technique)
- Meditation, Yoga Nidra during pregnancy
- Business aspects of prenatal/postnatal yoga
Any question? Please contact us at +60168333033 or email us at email@example.com.